Elevating the value and importance of Fort Wayne’s three rivers—the St. Joseph, St. Marys, and Maumee.
- Bring our rivers into people’s lives
- Be ambassadors for our rivers’ possibilities
- Collaborate with regional entities to promote our rivers
- Increase navigability and access points to our rivers
- Maintain financial stability and sustainability
Board of Directors
A gentle reminder from the Friends of the Rivers Board of Directors: “ONLY RAIN IN THE DRAIN!”
The simple message is designed to note the importance of checking your neighborhood storm drains and clearing debris that can drain into our rivers.
Brought to you in coordination with City Utilities and Clean Drains Committee.